Friday, November 11, 2011

"These go to eleven...."


If you loved 'This Is Spinal Tap' then one of your favorite parts must have been Nigel telling Rob Reiner all about his beloved collection of guitars and how proud he was of the Marshall that could go to 'Eleven".



So now it's upon us...the date of all dates...11/11/11.  What does that even mean exactly?
It has numeric significance.  Eleven is a magical number.  I see it almost every day along with those other numbers that the "Midwayers" like to show me. 12:12, 12:34, 3:33 etc...


They're letting me know they're around.  I find it comforting to know I am not alone.  The Midwayers  are the entities that are closest to the Earth and are not quite angels.  That is what I have gathered from my research, and I feel their presence constantly.  I always wonder what messages they are trying tell me.


I find it very fascinating and will probably expand more on them in future blogs so STAY TUNED!

I hear many say that 11:11 is a time to make a wish.  I can dig that.  I LOVE making wishes!


I hear it's the time to when the Gates of Heaven are open.


I have heard it is a time of awakening and that 12:12 is a time for taking action upon that awakening.  In much of my research I have seen a plethora of meanings and symbols due to this special set of numbers.  It is actually quite a vast subject if you hit the Information Super Highway.

It is reported that an unusual number of couples plan to marry on this special date.




Gamblers favor the number 11 as well.  I have been drawn to 11 for many years actually.  But I have a special affinity to this number because if it's affiliation with the movie.  I had a boyfriend who used to tell me that I went "to eleven".


He said it was because of my intensity and how I do everything to the Nth Degree, and that am 'Over The Top'.   This is true about me.  And I have learned to accept it and love it about myself.  Yet learning to turn down the dial when it's turned up in a negative tune.   Ha!  Cuz no one likes that noise, right?

I'm not exactly sure how I will spend this special date...probably just 'Play It As It Lays'...maybe start a new beginning.  Whatever it is I do...I have a feeling it will "go to eleven..."

No comments:

Post a Comment